Cats are very adorable and can be the perfect roommate if you live alone; however, the former Egyptian Gods are quite picky when it comes to their food. Your feline friend needs more than just cuddles and pampering; it needs the perfect, scrumptious food that appeals to its taste buds and takes into account its nutritional needs. The best dry cat food is the one that doesn’t have any by-products or fillers such as wheat and corn, and lastly, no artificial flavors since these are detrimental to your cat’s health.
So, here are some of the best dry cat food brands in the market that play a major role in improving your cat’s health.
- Orijen Cat & Kitten Dry Cat Food
If you wish to give your beloved cat the best of everything, then ensure that you opt for Orijen Cat & Kitten Dry Cat Food since it has been rated as one of the best dry cat food. Almost 2/3rd of the meat in the cat food is fresh, i.e., refrigerated without preservatives, or is raw, i.e., flash-frozen without preservatives. It contains the perfect blend of proteins, carbohydrates, and micronutrients that play a major role in allowing your cat to maintain a healthy weight.
- Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
This grain-free dry cat food has the key ingredients that make it one of the best dry cat food brands; it contains probiotics and prebiotics, essential vitamins and minerals, fiber, fatty acids, and necessary proteins and carbohydrates. This is the best dry cat food for cats that suffer from health conditions like diabetes.
- Taste of the Wild
Cats need real animal protein to stay healthy, and the right kind of cat food ensures that they stay strong and beautiful. This dry cat food contains real animal protein such as trout, salmon, chicken, and venison, and gives your pet the right mix of amino acids. Moreover, this dry cat food is highly digestible and contains low GI-carbohydrates such as raspberries, peas, and blueberries.
- Fromm FourStar Cat Food Gamebird
This unique blend contains duck, turkey, quail, and even pheasant meat, which is not used in most cat food. The result is that the cats have shinier, healthier coats, and they shed less. In addition to this, this dry cat food is known to improve your cat’s digestion, which means lesser instances of digestion-related problems.
You know how picky cats are about everything if you own one. It is important to choose the right litter box for your cat so you don’t have to worry about the mess. Your cat’s bathroom habits are not only influenced by the type of cat litter box but also the shape, size, and location of the cat litter box. Here are some of the best cat litter boxes that are worth every penny.
- The CatGenie Self-Washing and Flushing litter box
This cat litter box is your savior as with this, you will never have to touch or change litter again. However, it is more expensive compared to other cat litter boxes. This cat litter box is hands-free, easy to dispose of and clean the litter. You simply have to connect the cat litter box to a cold-water line in your bathroom or laundry room.
- ecoFLEX Litter Loo
A cat litter box that your guests will never even realize that it’s one is the ecoFLEX Litter Loo. The enclosure is easy to clean and helps keep the litter hidden in the box. Also, you can use the litter box as an additional storage surface for your laundry room or bathroom.
- Nature’s Miracle Disposable Litter Boxes
A hassle-free way to keep the cat litter boxes clean and fresh is to use the Nature’s Miracle Disposable Litter Boxes. These litter boxes can be used both as a cat litter box or even a cat litter box liner. These are mainly available in three sizes, small, regular, and jumbo. The best part is that these boxes are completely disposable, which makes them ideal for everyday use as well as traveling.
- ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box
If you need an automated litter box that is not very expensive, then ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box is one of the best choices. This is a self-cleaning cat litter box that will scoop the waste every day instead of you doing all the work. However, you only have to remove and replace the disposable tray after a few weeks.
- Modkat Litter Box Kit
Modkat Litter Box Kit is one of the most stylish and sleek cat litter boxes. The modern designs of this cat litter box are available in five different colors. The dimensions of the cat litter box are only about 16″ x 16″ x 15″, and hence, it barely occupies any floor space.
One of the best things to go home to after a tiring day at work is to see your furball, feline friend waiting for you by the door. However, this joy can soon turn into annoyance if your kitty mistook your new carpet for the bathroom. In such cases, you should consider getting a cat litter box, where your cat can relieve itself without destroying your furniture or other décor items. If you are new to the concept of a cat litter box and don’t know which will be the right one for your cat, keep reading and learn how to choose the right cat litter box.
- The size of your cat – When you set out to choose a cat litter box, you need to consider the size of your cat. If your cat is quite big, a small cat litter box will be quite inconvenient for it, and you can expect the contents of the litter box to embellish your floor. So, instead of opting for the modern space-saving cat litter box, abide by this rule – the bigger the cat litter box, the better will it be for your cat.
- The color – Like everything in your house, you can even choose the color of the cat litter box that will blend with the rest of the décor. Cat litter boxes are available in a variety of colors and designs, which won’t look unusual when placed with the rest of your furniture. Moreover, opt for soft, earthly tones since they can easily be camouflaged with your décor.
- The hoods – Certain cat litter boxes have hoods that provide enough privacy to your cat. Believe it or not, some cats have a high regard for their privacy and shy away from defecating in the open. If you want to stop your cat from finding a nice, comfortable corner to relieve itself, opt for a cat litter box with a hood.
- The litter – Gone are the days when only sand could be used as litter in the cat litter box. These days, there are a variety of materials that can be used in place of sand. Some of these are made from biodegradable grasses grown in the country. These are safe for cats and the humans who clean it. So, choose the one with such a feature.
In addition to showering your furry friend with love and affection, you need to pick out the best premium dog food for him. There are various premium dog food brands competing in the market, but you need to consider a lot of factors before you decide on the best premium dog food for your beloved canine friend. The dog’s age, weight, breed, and of course his taste, are the factors determining which will be the perfect dog food. So, here are some of the best premium dog food brands you can consider while choosing the right dog food for your pet.
- Merrick Grain Free Dog Food
This dog food has been considered one of the best premium dog food brands owing to the fact that it comprises of ingredients that are meant to promote your dog’s health and well-being. You will have plenty of different formulas to choose from, and you can even choose the protein source. Moreover, it contains some healthy additives such as omega-3s and omega-6s, that contribute to helping your pet maintain its glossy coat.
- Wellness Core Natural Grain Free
If your dog is quite choosy about his food and isn’t a big fan of the so-called “natural” dog food that is so ferociously advertised these days, then investing in this premium dog food is advisable since it is one of the best premium dog food brands. It is made of completely natural ingredients, has reduced contents of fat and carbohydrates, and is rich in proteins. Plus, it has proven to be appealing to your canine friend’s taste buds.
- Nature’s Variety Instinct
Nature’s Variety Instinct has been hailed as one of the best premium dog food brands. It is completely natural and has added omega-3 and omega-6, in addition to the minerals and protein content in the food. Moreover, it doesn’t contain preservatives, which, otherwise would affect your dog’s health. Pet owners often opt for this premium dog food since it is grain-free and has all the required nutrients to keep their beloved puppy healthy and active.
- Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine
The name itself is indicative of the unique nature of this dog food. What makes this the best premium dog food is that the formula is closely related to the actual ancestral diet of dogs which emphasized the need for high protein and extremely low carbohydrate content. It is a rich source of protein and contains vegetables and fruits to a certain extent.