Free shipping, military discounts, tire rebates, cash backs – it’s like any other product we buy from a retailer. Similarly, tires are also offered on discount sales. Offered by either the manufacturers or dealers themselves on certain brands and models of tires, there is always a sale to look forward to, especially if you are looking to change your car or truck tires in the next few weeks.
- There are tire companies that offer tire deals for mail order business and Visa card payments for the purchase of a minimum of 4 tires or more.
- Some tire brands confidently offer a buy and try deal. That is, you could buy these tires, drive around in them for a whole month. If you are not satisfied with its performance or think it is not the right one for your vehicle and its use, they would give you a full refund of your money or let you exchange them for another set of tires. Do check for terms and conditions before going for considering this deal.
- Then there are attractive finance deals for tire purchases with deferred interest options too.
- Package deals on tires and wheels are a common proposal by many dealers. Also, customers can save money while purchasing tires with their credit cards that are linked to the tire manufacturers or dealers and likewise through online reservations on the company’s website too.
- You might have chances to win free tickets to other services and discounts on prepaid Visa cards for purchasing those tires from certain dealers.
There are plenty of tire deals available for serious customers. Whether you want tires that improve fuel efficiency or provide a safe driving experience, check out deals both online and with multi-brand tire dealers located in your area. You certainly will be able to find what you need and clinch a good deal and close the sale.