Buying a luxury crossover may not be a possibility for everyone, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t fulfill your dream of owning one of these smooth riding vehicles, at least for a short period. Leasing luxury crossovers have become much more affordable as automakers need to purge 2017 vehicles to pave the way for the newer 2018 models. Let’s take a look at the best lease deals available on luxury crossovers:
- Acura RDX which offers substantial value due to its healthy list of standard features can be taken out on lease for the rate of $299 per month for 36 months with $2,499 due at signing. This luxury crossover is equipped with a peppy V-6 engine with a comfortable cabin. The Acura RDX has received an above average reliability and impressive crash test scores.
- BMW X1 ranks high on the list of top rated luxury crossovers and can be leased at $319 per month for 36 months with $4,244 due at signing. It is a sought after vehicle due to its performance and versatility. It comes equipped with a roomy cargo area and has spacious rear seats.
- Cadillac XT5 comes with a lengthy list of standard and available features. It can be leased out at $389 per month for 36 months with $3,749 due at signing. It has a first class cabin which offers plenty of room for passengers and cargo. This luxury crossover earns excellent safety scores and a good reliability rating.
- Infiniti QX30 is a sure head turner because of its spectacular looks. It can be leased at $279 per month for 39 months with $2,699 due at signing. The Infiniti QX30 comes with attractive interior and comfortable seats. It also comes with a long warranty and is very fuel efficient.
- Lexus RX is a very reliable vehicle and can be leased at $399 per month for 36 months with $2,899 due at signing. It boasts of a comfortable and spacious cabin. It features a V-6 engine which delivers plenty of power and gets good gas mileage.