The sales of SUV’s are booming all around the world, and it is believed that these huge monster cars will replace the Limousine as a luxury choice by the end of the decade. This is because people have come to love the driving position that the crossover’s offer and the idea of the all-wheel drive as it makes them feel safe. If you are looking for a powerful SUV that can wring out 550 horsepower or more, all you need to do is just continue reading the list of great new crossover SUV’s and then make the choice that would suit your needs:
- Range Rover SV Autobiography Dynamic: Land Rover has brought out this powerful SUV with its supercharged V8 engine providing a cool 550 horsepower. This vehicle is Land Rover’s biggest and most luxurious and is the perfect choice for someone who wants everything – crazy performance, luxury, and off-road capability.
- Mercedes AMG G63: It is hard to think of a better engine for this powerful crossover SUV than the one that it comes powered with – a 5.5 liter twin-turbo V8 with 563 horsepower. It is shockingly quick and offers one hell of a ride.
- BMW X5M and X6M: These are simply huge SUV’s – power to reckon with. Both these models come equipped with a 4.4 liter twin-turbo V8 producing a cool 567 horsepower. They are truly monsters on the track.
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S: This mega beast produces 570 horsepower and is capable of going from 0-60 mph in a mere 3.8 seconds with its top speed being 176 mph.
- Bentley Bentayga: Bentley claims the world’s fastest SUV title with its ultra luxurious Bentayga which is powered by a 600 hp, 6.0 liter W12. It can hit a ridiculous 187 mph, still not being the world’s most powerful SUV. But it is a force to reckon with.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk(707 hp): This is the world’s most powerful SUV, yet probably the cheapest on this list.