Crossovers come with differently styled interiors, although they all come with a similar truck-style body. Some manufacturers concentrate on luxury, others on versatility and still some others try to bring in a combination of everything. Scroll down to take a look at the SUV’s that offer some superb interiors providing all the cabin-based comforts available in today’s modern and sophisticated crossovers, right from mobile Wi-Fi to premium audio to ultra-luxurious leather appointments:
- Toyota Land Cruiser: The standard features on this crossover are heated, ventilated and leather-trimmed front seats, along with multi-stage heating for the second row, a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel. It also comes with loads of technology like a standard infotainment system, JBL audio, etc.
- Lexus GX: This crossover has no shortage of upscale amenities on display in the cabin. All three rows are trimmed in semi-aniline, perforated leather for incredible comfort, with hand selected pieces of real wood which is used on the shift knob and a heated steering wheel. It also comes with great cargo space.
- Infiniti QX80: The interior look of the QX80 leverages Saddle tan leather-appointed seating and door surfaces, set off by an extensive use of Mocha burl wood trim which gives the cabin a warm and inviting ambiance. The driver assistance package is packed with safety technologies.
- Cadillac Escalade: The Cadillac Escalade makes a credible case for the best of the best SUV interiors. It is a force to be reckoned with, as it comes with an impeccably crafted cabin, complete with available full leather and semi-aniline seating. The Escalade is big on technology as well right from its mobile Wi-Fi hot spot to smart phone integration with Apple Carplay and Android Auto. It also comes with a whopping 120.9 feet of cargo space.
- GMC Yukon: The interior of the Yukon Denali features real leather, aluminum and poplar wood in a style that is redefined yet innovative in design. It also comes with noise cancellation, triple-seal doors and other noise reduction methods are employed so that the passengers can enjoy a quiet ride.