There are many SUV lease deals in the auto market, and some of them are elaborated here:
- BMW SUV: Everyone wants to drive a BMW and when BMW X1 xDrive28i is available for a lease at a very affordable price, then why would one not cut their monthly budget for this master piece. It is available at 319 dollars per month for the stipulated period of 36 months, with an upfront quoted price of 4,244 dollars.
- Chevrolet: The love for Chevrolet is eternal among SUV lovers and when Chevrolet Equinox LS is available at 189 dollars for 24 months, with down payment of 2,289 dollars, plus 789 dollars for GM lessees, who would not put their money on such a deal.
- Ford: When it comes at SUV, one can never put Ford cars in the backseat. The new Ford Escape SE offers a great lease deal with 199 dollars per month for 36 months, with a down payment of 2,459 dollars. This deal is economical to the Ford lovers who can lease their favorite car at an affordable price and drive down the alleys in their Ford.
- Hyundai: Hyundai has its segment fans, who love driving Hyundai, drives no other car. If one wishes to lease out new Hyundai Tuscon, the deal is no bad with 209 dollars for 24 months, with down payment of 2499 dollars. This is a great deal for all Hyundai lovers looking for leasing Hyundai Tuscon.
- Mercedes –Benz: This car is trendy among the crowd. It offers all the features one can ask for, with great riding experience. The lease offer for the Mercedes-Benz GLA250 is 349 dollars per month for 36 months with down payment of 3643 dollars upfront. Mercedes Benz is a stylish car, and this deal is a good one for this brand.
One must choose these deals very wisely while leasing an SUV since they keep fluctuating every month. The SUV lease deals should be such that it mutually benefits both the buyer and the seller. Also, keep in mind all the parameter of car specifications in mind before zeroing on one possible deal.