Amazon’s Kindle e-readers have increasingly become popular among consumers across the world. This technology makes reading more accessible because of its ability to house all types of content in one device. So, whether it is a mystery novel or a lifestyle magazine, Amazon Kindle assists you in enjoying reading on the go.
If you are planning to buy an e-reader, then you can consider purchasing the latest iteration of Kindle Paperwhite, which is one of the top-selling models. Apart from the essential Kindle features, here are some of the highlights of Kindle Paperwhite that you should know about.
- Superior resolution – Kindle Paperwhite accommodates a higher number of pixels as compared to its previous version. It has an enhanced 300 PPI display that projects a sharp and laser quality copy.
- Lightweight – Lugging hardcovers everywhere can be inconvenient at times. However, Kindle Paperwhite weighs only around 217g and can be comfortably held in one hand. So, you can multitask as well as enjoy your reading time without getting exhausted.
- No glare due to bright lights – Kindle Paperwhite doesn’t have reflective surfaces like cellphones or tablets. So, you don’t have to worry about the glares appearing on the screen as it flawlessly reads like a regular paper.
- Doesn’t strain the eyes – Unlike tablets that comprise backlit lights which can be distressing for your vision, Kindle Paperwhite has a built-in front light which directs the brightness towards the surface of the screen. Therefore, you can effortlessly read for a prolonged period without causing any strain in your eyes.
- Long-lasting battery – You don’t have to bother charging your Kindle Paperwhite every day as it can last up to a month’s time. However, this mainly depends on your reading habits. If you read for more than two hours daily, you might need to charge it once a week.
Kindle Paperwhite is available in two colors, i.e., black and white and costs around $119.99.