With iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X in the market these days, Apple phone lovers are excited about these two latest versions. Many of them are even exchanging the recently purchased used iPhone 7 phones for these new releases.
However, here are some reasons why iPhone 7 users should not sell their phones while new buyers should consider buying iPhone 7.
- If you are confused whether to buy iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus or the iPhone X, the cost is one of the primary factors why you should buy iPhone 7. The price of iPhone 7 starts from $549 approximately, which is almost $150 less than the iPhone 8 and nearly half the cost of the new iPhone X.
- If you are buying iPhone for simply clicking pictures, note that all these phones have almost the same front camera features.
- For several people, the look of the phone matters the most. One more reason you should ditch the newer versions is, the fewer color options they come with. iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are the best in this matter as they come in five fabulous colors – jet black, silver, gold, rose gold, and the best matte black.
- Next comparison is the backside of all these phones. Both iPhone 8 and iPhone X come with the new advanced glass cover. Now, the truth is that though this sounds advanced, it has its cons. With the glass cover, you must worry about smudging the back of your phone with your fingerprints. And most importantly you must worry about dropping your phone and shattering not one but both side glasses.
- Lastly, remember that iPhone 7, iPhone 8, and iPhone X all run on iOS 11, which means that in more ways than you would like to admit, they are all quite similar. So, it advisable not to splurge on the latest versions.
So, have you decided already which iPhone version are you buying?