Many people diagnosed with melanoma symptoms turn to natural ways to treat this condition. Here is a list of some popular natural or alternative treatments that can reduce melanoma symptoms.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga and meditation can help to live an overall healthy and calm life. The healing that comes from meditation and yoga could help to ease melanoma symptoms.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture can be considered an alternate approach for the treatment of melanoma symptoms. This treatment includes the insertion of needles at various points or regions of the body that could help in reducing the pain and other symptoms of melanoma. Acupuncture also helps to combat the side effects of radiotherapy. It is advisable to consult your doctor before opting for this treatment or any other alternate treatments.
- Ayurvedic Remedy: Sometimes ayurvedic remedies can be helpful in handling melanoma symptoms. There are some ayurvedic ointments that might be useful in reducing the inflammation and infection and also in dissolving the visible tumor on the skin. They might also help in stopping the spread of cancer cells within the body. Ayurvedic treatment can also be combined with chemotherapy and radiotherapy to minimize the side effects. Ensure that you follow the treatment prescribed by registered ayurvedic physicians.
- Turmeric: Turmeric, an age-old natural remedy for various diseases, contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The compound curcumin, which is found in the turmeric spice, protects skin from damage as it contains antioxidants. You should try to include turmeric in your daily diet to help reduce the symptoms of melanoma.
- Green Tea: You can start drinking green tea regularly. Green tea contains chemicals known as polyphenols that have antioxidant properties. This tea also contains epigallocatechin gallate that could help in preventing further complications of melanoma and destroy the cancer cells. You can consume up to 3-4 cups daily to ease melanoma symptoms.
- Effects Of Garlic: Garlic has antibiotic properties and has been used as a natural remedy for the cure of various diseases for a long time. It also helps in strengthening the immune system. Garlic is said to have anti-cancer properties as well. It can function as an anti-tumor agent against melanoma.
- Eggplant: It has been considered to be a natural skin cancer-fighting remedy. Eggplant can help in treating both invasive and noninvasive melanoma skin cancer. This vegetable contains curaderm BEC5 that works perfectly for easing the symptoms of melanoma. It also has active phytochemicals called solasodine glycosides that can help in destroying the cancer cells. Regular consumption of raw eggplant is strongly recommended.