Which is the best mattress to buy? It’s a question that many of us struggle with and yet none of us have a straight answer for this. In this article, we will find out which mattresses rate best in each category as per mattress reviews. Based on these reviews, you can decide which mattress is best suited for your needs. Now let’s get started.
The Layla Mattress (Memory foam category)
Layla is considered to be one of the most innovative companies that manufacture memory foam beds. Its copper-infused foam and ThermaGel cover provide some of the best cooling properties. The most interesting feature of this mattress is that it only activates when it senses heat or humidity, which means that it won’t cool you during winters.
- It has three layers in its comfort area which make it 10” thick. It comes with 6” of the base layer, 3” of a high-density copper soft side, and 1” of thick foam on the other side.
- If you are unsure whether you like a soft or firm feel, you can flip the mattress over and enjoy a different side of it.
- According to mattress reviews, these mattresses are well-rated because of its material and build quality as well as cooling properties and comfort.
Nest Bedding Alexander Signature Hybrid (Hybrid category)
Hybrid beds combine coils with foam. For people looking for a hybrid mattress, Nest Bedding Alexander Signature Hybrid is the best choice according to various mattress reviews.
- This mattress features four layers of the highest quality quilted cover as well as copper-infused memory and SmartFlow foam.
- At the bottom, with the help of pocketed coils, the mattress improves the foundation and airflow and provides a better bounce.
- Available with three firmness levels of plush, medium, and luxury firm, you can opt for copper infused foam if you need it as it provides great comfort and support.
Casper (Versatility category)
Casper is probably the most well known bed-in-a-box company. All customers will love this mattress company as their products cater to everyone, regardless of their sleeping position.
- Its 10″ mattress is made up of four distinct layers.
- The first layer is 1.5″ of proprietary foam which aids with cooling.
- For pressure relief, the 2nd layer is made of memory foam which will help you feel comfortable.
- The 3rd layer act as a transition layer that leads to the 5-inch base layer.
We have given our choice of the mattresses based on various customer reviews. If you want, you can check more mattress reviews before making the final choice.