Weighted blankets act as a therapeutic tool for adults, teens, and children. Weighted Blankets, lap pads, or wraps relax and tranquilize the body. Buyers can use these to feel calm in numerous ways. They can cover their whole body while sleep, lay it across their lap or legs or wrap it around their shoulders. Check out these cool companies that offer weighted blankets.
The Weighted Blanket Co.
Handcrafted in Nashville, TN, the weighted blankets from this company feature a super-soft polybreathe fabric.
- These weighted blankets are designed to ensure that the customer sleeps cool. While it may be heavy, it will not make you feel hot.
- The hypoallergenic filling does not allow any allergens or dust mites to collect.
- The weights are non-toxic poly pellets. This form of plastic can be found in many everyday household objects and are perfectly safe.
- Its unique one-piece construction allows for an easy wash.
- The Weighted Blanket Co. handcrafts each blanket to specifications, and the company gives you a lifetime warranty along with the product.
- The price range for this piece is set at around $109-$224.
Mosaic Weighted Blankets
Mosaic Weighted Blankets create blankets that fit your individuality. You can choose the pattern, weight, and size to suit your needs.
- The company sews each blanket according to the customer’s height and weight.
- Mosaic provides a lot of options in color, style, patterns, and weights.
- Handcrafted in the country, Mosaic has been in this business since 2011.
- The price for this range of weighted blankets is $144.95 approximately.
Melissa’s Weighted Blankets
Each of Melissa’s Weighted Blankets is made with high quality, super comfortable, snuggly soft fleece as well as flannel fabrics.
- These blankets have glass bead weights, and therefore it does not need any filler to create extra heat. It comes in one piece.
- These blankets are machine washable, but make sure that you wash it in cold water and dry on low heat to extend its shelf life.
- Your size and weight should dictate the blanket pressure. The recommended blanket weight is 10% of your body weight.
- The price of this product is $172.99 approximately.
The Gravity Blanket
Gravity uses the idea of proprioceptive input or deep touch stimulation to improve sleep, mood, and relaxation. It is a well regarded therapeutic technique to resolve sleeplessness.
- Each Gravity blanket is a premium-grade, therapeutic weighted blanket engineered to be around 10% of your body weight.
- The blanket’s size is similar to that of a throw (72″ x 48″) which provides a relaxing and grounding experience.
- A method of gridded stitching is used to ensure that the blanket’s internal microbeads remain uniformly distributed.
- The price for this product is around $249.