Walk-in tub showers are the best way to avoid the dilemma between a therapeutic bath and an invigorating shower. These tub showers allow you to relax in water levels almost twice as that of the traditional tubs. They are highly useful for the individuals suffering from mobility challenges. Various options arise when one thinks of buying a tub shower. Since it is a one-time investment, it is better to be smart than to regret later. Here are some things to remember while buying a walk tub shower:
- Make sure you know what you need – Many tub showers are available, differing in size, functionality, design, and ease of use. Before heading to the store, ensure you go through the specifications and prices of the variants online to avoid any confusion later.
- Set your budget – The cost of a basic walk in bathtub can vary from $5,000 to $7,000. Furthermore, there are tub showers, which provide various technologies like hydrotherapy and air baths. These tub showers can cost up to $10,000. The pricing also depends on the size and the material used for the tub. Devise a realistic budget, so that you can buy a perfect walk-in tub for your bathroom.
- Go through product reviews – Listening to the details and features from a salesperson and getting an actual assessment about a walk in tub shower from genuine consumers makes a huge difference in the decision-making process. It is best to get as many opinions as possible draw a valid conclusion.
- Manufacturer’s policies – Many companies manufacture walk-in tub showers, and of them have their own set of policies and warranty issues. In order to make sure that there are no problems after the purchase, thoroughly read through their terms and conditions. Additionally, ensure that they have an excellent customer support.
- Check with a plumber – Make sure your bathrooms are ready to accommodate walk-in tub showers. Consult a plumber to confirm that the water lines work well with the tub showers. In particular cases, tub relocation is done to assure hassle-free installations.