Planning a party outdoors in your farmhouse or a boat is fun, but a party without chillers is not. If you want to serve your guests beverages that are cold, consider buying portable ice makers. These are the perfect solution for outdoor summer picnics. All you need to do is just plug in, add water, and wait for a few minutes for the ice to get ready. For those who throw outdoor parties often, buying icemakers on sale is the best bet. Here are the top five ice makers sale that you can consider.
Igloo is an American company offering an extensive variety of portable ice makers, coolers, etc. Igloo products are extremely reliable as even the ones that come very cheap at an ice makers sale are known to be highly durable. They are known for creating attractive coolers with large spaces to store the ice.
NewAir has received a lot of attention for their portable ice makers as they come with a large capacity of storage, making them favorites at most of the ice makers sale. Some of its popular features have been listed below.
- These ice makers can produce about 28 pounds of ice daily.
- It offers up to three choices of ice cubes.
- Time taken to produce the ice is just 6 – 15 minutes.
- Its push button drain offers convenience.
- The AI-100BK model by NewAir is a great pick.
This brand is a trusted name for portable ice makers, built-in ice makers, and commercial ice makers. Its distinguishing features are listed below.
- It offers appropriate access to ice maker reparation parts in case of damage.
- There are a variety of ice makers that fit both commercial and home-based purposes.
This company offers high-quality ice makers. Avalon Bay is another great pick for anyone interested in buying one at an ice makers sale.
Ivation portable high-volume household ice makers can produce around 26 pounds of ice in one day. They work well with Yeti coolers when it comes to preserving such substantial amounts of ice.