The light-weight and portability of air mattresses make them the desired choice of backpackers and hikers. Not many people know that these inflatable mattresses offer several other benefits depending on their types. Here is a brief account of the common types of mattresses and their uses.
Instant bed mattress
This type of air mattress comes in handy all the time. The Wenzel Insta Air Bed is a great example of such a mattress. It can be used for a variety of reasons such as a provisional sleeping mattress, visitor bed for trips, or for camping trips. A few salient features of the mattress have been listed below.
- Convenience: Inflation and deflation controls make the filling up process of the mattress very easy and quick.
- Mattresses for patients
The Care Guard APP Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad: This 80”x34”x2.5” air mattress is a great option for patients. The sturdy flaps that wrap beneath the mattress are an exceptional characteristic of the Care Guard Pad. These flaps give amplified stability, thereby lessening the chances of the pad getting slid or shifted when a patient is moving. Following are a few benefits of this air mattress.
- The length of the mattress is practical.
- The flaps under the mattress deliver stability.
- The noiseless pump easily mounts the bed.
- There are numerous settings on the pump in order to set a precise and desired pressure level.
- Directions regarding the inflation of the mattress are easy to follow.
- It is perfect for people suffering from body ache.
Camping mattresses serve a special need as they are designed to meet the demands of the user not having a bed. The best manufacturer of camping mattresses is Coleman Air Mattress.
The Coleman SUV Quickbed is a wise choice for camping purposes due to these benefits it offers.
Provision of insulation
A major advantage is the mattress’ adjustable length, which allows it to fit in most SUVs, making it perfect for car camping.
When it comes to air mattresses, the choices are plenty. Knowing well about your requirements and consulting a professional before purchasing an air mattress is advisable to avoid fixing on a bad choice.