The crossover species are taking the country by storm. They have even infiltrated a corner of the market where compact luxury sedans reigned supreme. It seems that everyone wants to own one of this high-riding, practical and athletic brutes. Today the crossovers are so in a trend that buyers are presented with a large variety of super cool luxury crossovers to choose from. Scroll down to get a glimpse of the best rated compact luxury crossovers available in today’s market:
- Jaguar F-pace: The Jaguar F-pace is a performance crossover with its high power engine and unique features. It can seat five passengers, and its cabin is functional as well as upscale. The cabin layout is user-friendly but elegant at the same time. Jaguar offers three engine options for this model- 180, 340 and 380 horsepower. The vehicle responds appropriately as it has a sporty suspension.
- BMW X-3: The BMW X-3 is one of a kind luxury crossover and is a total balance of performance and practicality. This compact crossover comes with a good safety score and provides excellent reliability.
- Mercedes Benz GLC: This is a great option for buyers looking for an upscale compact luxury crossover as it is a highly ranked and reliable vehicle. It prioritizes the comfort of the passengers so that they experience a smooth and hassle free ride.
- Audi Q5: The Audi has the most expensive costs of entry in the class, but it is definitely worth the buy. It has a good safety score and comes with a list of useful standard features including the all wheel drive. This is an excellent example of a compact luxury crossover according to critics. It comes with a turbo or super charged engine that provides quick acceleration.
- Acura RDX: Though it is comparatively low priced it still comes with good safety scores and a powerful V-6 engine. They are easy to customize with option packages. The Acura RDX is good value for money. The standard features of this compact luxury crossover include heated and power-adjustable front seats and an infotainment system.